They say the face is the window to your soul and the fact that the face takes the maximum amount of pollutants can hardly be denied. With busy schedules and hectic lifestyles, a lot of us become ignorant and perhaps lazy when it comes to taking care of the face.
Here is a list of home made packs at your disposal.
1. Papaya Face Pack
image via thooshanila
The fruit is said to make the skin radiant and papaya pulp is used in several creams and shampoos.
For a refreshing papaya mask;
- Take 3 slices of the fruit and mash it well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of almond powder for using it as an exfoliating mask. Apply it on the face for 10 minutes after which you should start scrubbing it off.
- Use cold water to wash off and explore the reason why it is called the “fruit of the angels”!
2. Curd Face Pack
Image via unewslive
What most of don’t realise is the fact that curd apart from delivering great taste is rich in Vitamin C and Zinc, natural skin care component.
- Mix 2 tablespoon curd with 2-3 drops almond oil and honey (1 teaspoon). Apply it evenly on the face and after 15 minutes, give the face a gentle massage.
- Rinse off with cold water.
This pack makes the skin soft and nurtures skin cells.
3. Honey Pack
Image via allindiayouth
The diverse uses of honey can hardly be debated. It is an anti- ageing natural component and makes the skin glow.Its medicinal properties are well known and are used in several medicines in a lot of civilisations. An evenly spread honey pack on the face must be done at least thrice a week. This is perhaps the simplest of face packs humans know.
4. Almond Face Pack
Image via beautyglimpse
Almonds have rich deposits of Vitamin E. Almonds with oats and milk are a wonderful skin treat.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of almond powder and oats each.
- Whip it well with milk and then apply onto the face.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
This is a great anti-oxidant and a skin toner. Apply the pack once a week and radiant skin is not a distant dream.
5. Carrot Face Pack.
Image via thefitindian
Vitamin C, K and B- carotene. All of it in a single pack.
- Take carrot and grate it.
- Mix it well with milk powder and sugar.
- Apply on the face for 20 minutes and gently wash with warm water
Feeling lazy or need professional help? Beautyjoy.in send can send experienced beauticians to pamper you in the comfort of your home!