With a number of festivals round the corner, there’s a lot that people look forward to. But every household in India has this herculean task that can never be looked over – Cleaning up!
The excruciating task of Diwali home cleaning when divided into five simple steps might make your work free from hassles. You’d be able to enjoy your Diwali with family and friends with nothing to worry about!
There you go:
- First, prioritize your space. Decide which room needs more attention depending on where your guests might spend most of their time. This area should be on top of your priority list.
- Get rid of the junk which does nothing but occupies space. Do not ignore the cobwebs and layers of dust in every nook and cranny. You’d be surprised how good and clean a room or area might look after the “dusting-process”.
- Cleaning requires a bit of hardwork, and one can’t help but get hands dirty. Wipe the windows panes, cupboards and other furniture with wet cloth dipped in warm water. Also, unwanted items of the kitchen and the drawing room should be abandoned for the better.
- Once done with the details of your home, go for the bathrooms which would leave a lasting impression about your cleaning habits. Scrub the washroom floors, de-clutter the shelves. Also invest in sleek-looking soapboxes, brush-holders, etc.
- Add some potted plants to give the ambiance a fresh look. Organize the show case efficiently, and hide away your glassware which might not get along well in a loud party. Fresh flowers, room-fresheners, scented candles would be your ally in the backdrop.
Once you’ve done everything as mentioned above, I bet you’ll be in a celebratory mode, full of zest and joy! Now go, enjoy your share of quirky-home cleaning!