Are dark, overcast skies getting you down? Change up your style to give yourself a boost of confidence and glamour, and lift your spirits. We list the top looks of the season to help you put your best foot forward wherever you step. Make sure you try all of them – you are bound to make heads turn as you go.
- A dewy, natural finish with flushed, peachy cheeks is in trend. Make sure you use a hydrating primer and creamy blush to achieve this look.
- Multiple gold bands to secure your hair in a chic hairstyle is the most stylish yet most practical way to wear your hair this season.
- For women, jackets in a neutral color (read: olive, tan, etc.), high boots, tortoiseshell sunglasses, playsuits/jumpsuits and rucksacks in bright, beautiful colors are au courant.
- Smokey eyes in white and grey hues are as beautiful as they are á la mode.
- Wet looking curls held up in a messy bun or half-up-half-down do are making waves on the fashion runways and award show red carpets of the world.
- Lip gloss/tint used both on the pout as well as the eyes, graphic metal/shimmer eyeliner drawn on in dramatic lines (the winged look is not going out of fashion anytime soon) are for those who love experimenting.
- Bold printed pants with suspenders and raised hems, wrapped/knotted scarves and clear PVC umbrellas are huge in the men’s fashion scene.
Whether you crave a new hairdo or look forward to trying out the season’s newest nail trend, make it happen with one of our highly skilled beauty professionals – book a session today!